Parkes Visitor Information Centre
Henry Parkes Centre
Newell Highway Parkes, NSW, 2870
Free Call: 1800 624 365
T: (02) 6862 6000
- Servicing Parkes, Peak Hill, Tullamore, Trundle and Bogan Gate.
- Open 7 Days, on-site parking for long vehicals, 24hr tourism information touch screen.
- Located within the Henry Parkes Centre featuring 4 unique museums including the Elvis Exhibit, Parkes Motor Museum, Henry Parkes Museum and Pioneer.
- Bookings & Information for Northparkes Mines & Peak Hill Open Cut Experience.
Orange Visitor Information Centre
Corner Byng St and Peisley St
Orange, NSW, 2800
Free Call: 1800 069 466
T: (02) 6393 8226
- Open 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week (Except Christmas Day).
- A wide range of local produce, craft, books and souvenirs.
- Coffee and tea available
- Information for Newcrest Mining's Site tour is available.
- Information on local historic mining areas is available.
West Wyalong Visitor Information Centre
89-91 Main Street
West Wyalong, NSW, 2671
T: (02) 6972 3645
F: (02) 6972 2145
- Servicing West Wyalong, Barmedman, Tallimba, Ungarie, Mirrool, Weethalle and Naradhan.
Cobar Visitor Information Centre
Cobar, NSW, 2835
T: (02) 6836 2448
- Cobar's history under one roof
- Open 7 days.
- Friendly information staff who provide great service.
- Local brochures & mud maps.
- Local souvenirs.
- Local history books.